A versatile uniaxial benchtop mechanical tester for biomaterials
The UStretch is not limited to dry, vertical testing with bulky specimen grips. It is capable of both vertical and horizontal testing in or out of a temperature-controlled media bath. The system also has a wide range of specimen attachments including screw-driven clamps, spring-loaded clamps, and multi-point puncture grips.
- High-performance actuator with inline load cell
- High-resolution CCD imaging with image-based strain measurement tools
- Several attachment options including patented BioRakes for fast and reliable specimen mounting
- Integrated temperature-controlled media bath
- Fully featured user interface software for simple, cyclic, relaxation, and multi-modal testing with real-time feedback
Specimens & Mounting
The patented BioRake attachment system allows specimens to be mounted quickly and precisely.
The mechanical grip attachment system facilitates higher forces and test-to-failure.
Integrated software makes it easy to specify test protocols, whether simple or complex. Test protocols can be saved and modified. Real-time force and displacement graphing facilitates test validation.
The UStretch software is built on the same platform as the BioTester software.
Optional imaging system and analysis software allows images to be analyzed to verify specimen strains and strain uniformity.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!