UniVert & UniVert S2
Mechanical testing when and where you need it
The UniVert is ideal for a wide range of mechanical testing applications and its small footprint and affordable price allows users to have testing capabilities when and where they are needed. The easy-to-use software and interchangeable components make the system ideal to use without the need for extensive training or supervision.
The system is capable of tension, compression, and bending testing at forces up to 200N. A wide range of grips and fixtures are available to accommodate different specimens and testing modes.
- Quality, cost-effective testing in a small package
- Easy to use with simple fixture and load cell changes to accommodate a range of uses.
- High-resolution CCD imaging with image-based strain measurement tools (optional)
- Fully featured user interface software for simple, cyclic, relaxation, and multi-modal testing with real-time feedback
- Available in the high-performance S2 model with 5X speed, cycle frequency, and data rate.
Image Analysis Software
The UniVert system can measure specimen strains using integrated non-contact digital image correlation software.
Specimens & Mounting
|Dimensions||22 X 22 X 54cm|
|Load Cells||0.5 – 200N|
|Force Accuracy||0.2% of load cell capacity|
|Maximum grip separation||300mm*|
|Maximum Cycle Frequency||2Hz||10Hz|
|Maximum Data Rate||100Hz||500Hz|
*Longer stroke available on request