Mechanical testing when and where you need it
The UniVert’s small footprint and affordable price allows users to have testing capabilities when and where they are needed. The easy-to-use software and interchangeable components make the system ideal to use without the need for extensive training or supervision.
The system is capable of tension, compression, and bending testing using a wide range of grips and fixtures to accommodate different specimens and testing modes.
- Quality, cost-effective testing in a small package
- Easy to use with simple fixture and load cell changes to accommodate a range of uses
- High-resolution CCD imaging with image-based strain measurement tools (optional)
- Fully featured user interface software for simple, cyclic, relaxation, and multi-modal testing with real-time feedback
- High-performance S2 model with 5X speed and data rate
- High-force 1kN model with 5X force capacity
The UniVert system can be equipped with a horizontal or vertical temperature-controlled fluid bath to ensure sensitive biomaterials are tested under the appropriate conditions.
Image Analysis Software
The UniVert system can measure specimen strains using integrated non-contact digital image correlation software.
Achieve forces up to 1kN with all the benefits of the original UniVert. Compatible with vertical and horizontal fluid baths, imaging and non-contact strain measurement, and auxiliary axes for shear, torsion, or pressure.
Specimens & Mounting
Multiple Axis Testing
Shear, twist, and pressure axes can be added to the primary linear test axis to test a wide range of specimens. These actuators and sensors integrate seamlessly with the device controller, software and data output.
|UniVert||UniVert S2||UniVert 1kN|
|Dimensions (cm)||22 X 22 X 54||30 X 22 X 60|
|Force Capacity (N)||200||1000|
|Load Cells (N)||0.5 – 200||0.5-1000|
|Force Accuracy||0.2% of load cell capacity|
|Max Velocity (mm/s)||20||100||20|
|Max Cycle Frequency (Hz)||2||10||2|
|Max Data Rate (Hz)||100||500||100|
*Longer stroke available on request